Tuesday, March 20, 2012

6 Word Memoir #3: Ate too much again...and again

(Photo Credit: Mine self)

Writer's Note:
There are few things in life as enjoyable as food, very few. To me, food is the closest to thing we have to an actual valuable substance. Why are people so worried about oil when we still have plenty of steaks laying around? Silliness. When I eat, I don't cut any corners, it's full steam ahead to Yummy Tummyville, and there 'aint no stopping until we're their. The picture represents my unbridled gluttony by symbolizing my natural messiness, with, well, a mess. My art is subtle.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah buddy. I love food! I just inhale it, barely chew. By the time I've had seconds and done, my mom is still working on pushing a little bit of everything onto the tip of her fork. Silliness.

    By the way... if your blog name "Noodling" is referring to fishing with your fingers, you are awesome. Gross sport, but so funny!

    ReplyDelete